Aside from the spamd daemon (which a spamc client
can talk to) SA doesn't really have any specific "ports"
associated with it.  The Local Delivery Agent or the Mail
Delivery Agent is responsible for having the interface
mechanisms to SpamAssassin.

But in your case, a box running Procmail, FetchMail, in
conjunction with a local POP3/IMAP Daemon could do the
trick.  I think that www.nospamtoday.com has a
commercial variant that will do what you ask.

I don't know of any transparent hardware firewalls
(like Foritnet) that will forward 110 traffic to a
SpamAssassin spamd daemon for scanning.  A pity.

Regards,

Jared Hall
General Telecom, LLC.