Hello,

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:32:23 -0400, Matt Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> In my MTA (exim) under FreeBSD I have
>> spamd_address = 127.0.0.1 783
>
> Sorry I dropped from the thread.. I missed it when you replied without
> leaving in a "Matt Kettler wrote.." type text in the reply
>
>  (I have a rule that flags such messages in a different color, so if you
> want to draw me to a thread, mention my full name or email address
> username in your message..)
>
> In any event, it looks like you're using exiscan. Exiscan generates its
> own header markups, based on what SA returns.
>

> Exiscan uses bit like this to generate its header markups:
>
> /* ----------------
> # put headers in all messages (no matter if spam or not)
> warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>       spam = nobody:true
> warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>       spam = nobody:true

Yes, shame on me. That's exaxtly what is in vexim-acl-check-content.conf

> So no "add header" changes, or any other markup change in SA's config
> files will ever matter. exiscan will just do its own thing anyway.
>
> You might be able to modify the report formats, and change the
> X-Spam-Report.. but if you want to have your "yes" "no" in an
> X-Spam-Status you'll need to set that up in exiscan somehow.

Fair enough. This configuration was done quite some time ago and as I was
modifying local.cf I forgot to check whether it is not exim which is
changing the headers.

Thank you for your patience with me!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot