On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 08:38 +0200, Matthias Leisi wrote:

> Dan Mahoney, System Admin schrieb:
> > dnswl.org is either full of it, or not well maintained.
> >
> > I've gotten at least 20 spams which I see are listed in dnswl.org as
> > "low trust" (which still merits -1.0).
>
> All different IP addresses or some specific network?
> >
> > Could we maybe please add a feature to spamassassin -r (or some other
> > hook to the generic whitelisting code) which reports this to the
> > appropriate whitelist owner?
>
> Can you forward such "false positives" to admins -at- dnswl.org, please?

I have reported the spams hiting DNSWL_LOW on the dnswl.org site. But
there is no decent way of reporting

I think dnswl is an excellent idea but there must be an easier way of
reporting FPs. Probably forward mail as attachment ( like
spamassassin ) , or an online form etc. If this is not being done for
want of developers I can help.

Thanks
Ram