Dan Mahoney, System Admin schrieb am 25.10.2007 09:13:

The problem with SpamCop is: the two step reporting process makes things a bear to do. I understand the logic behind it, but once or twice I've taken a couple hundred spam emails and spamassassin -r'd it...annoying as hell.

I understand the two step reporting process too, and I too find it annoying and timeconsuming to ack my (manually reviewed) 50 spams per day to them, so I ceased to do it. There exist scripts for ack'ing automatically, but this is not the intention of this process, so this is no alternative for me.

Additionally, the loading time of the website to acknowledge the spam is very slow. And it is not optimized to ack with the minimum count of clicks and scrolling within the pages. At least this was the case when I first tried it a few months ago. Haven't checked back since.