It claims that "only five countries are hosting 99.68% of the global
spammer websites", of which the foremost is China, hosting 73.58% of
all web sites referenced within spam.[30]

Now, I also want to ignore all emails mentioning all China and Korea
hosted websites (not just .cn, but also .coms and so on that have
Chinese IPs).

I will have to not do so with Russia hosted sites, due to me being a
Russian by origin.

Is there some tool that I could use to accomplish that?

You would probably be better off by simply adding some points for site references to known spam sites, rather than simply assuming that everything referencing a given country is spam.

URIBL does precisely this, and is a standard SA network test. If you don't have it enabled you should enable it.

       Loren