Andy Norris wrote:

No, it was not a permissions issue. I'll get back to working on it soon, but, yes there were newer versions than what I was seeing on my server. There are so many posts about sa-update not working. I'm sure sa-update works, for some folks, but it wasn't for me, and I had to quit spending time on it.

If you're referring to issues other than people deciding to screw things up by setting their update path to use the same path as the default rules directory could you please point me to the many posts about sa-update not working? I haven't seen them and would like to see any issues resolved.

Thanks,

Daryl