> It's not a matter of cultural imperialism, if that's what you're getting at.
>
> It's an acknowledgment of the importance of the "rule of law" in cyberspace.

Except that I don't think it is anything close to a rule of law, but
rather a sign of short view.

As I said, I doubt you ever got any spam from my organisation (either
originated from, or relayed).

> Some countries enforce anti-spam, anti-trespass laws.  Others lack them
> or don't enforce them.

The attitude goes by organisation, not by country.

> When these countries put some teeth into the enforcement of their laws,
> then they will stop being blacklisted.

Plus if we would to ban the oginating country for 50% of spam (not my
figure), USA should be banned.

But hey, that is a too big cut from Internet, so in some way it is
cultural imperialism.

Bests,

Olivier