Within postfix/master.cf I have the following lines :

smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
          -o content_filter=spamassassin

This pushes mail through the following lines :

spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe
        user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/spamc -f -e
        /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

Hope this is what you were after...
Thanks,
- David