Greetings;

Even though I have followed the intructions in the error message twice now, I
still have the same error when sa-update is run:

# /usr/bin/sa-update --allowplugins --gpgkey
D1C035168C1EBC08464946DA258CDB3ABDE9DC10 --channel saupdates.openprotect.com
error: GPG validation failed!
The update downloaded successfully, but it was not signed with a trusted GPG
key.  Instead, it was signed with the following keys:

    BDE9DC10

Perhaps you need to import the channel's GPG key?  For example:

    wget http://spamassassin.apache.org/updates/GPG.KEY
    sa-update --import GPG.KEY

channel: GPG validation failed, channel failed

New secret process guys?  But I note the signature key is the last 8 digits of
the GPG.KEY my cron job was using.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)