On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 12:24:00PM +0000, Justin Mason wrote:

> ok, that's not it.  sounds like the newly cross-signed key isn't
> valid for some versions of GPG?

This has nothing to do with our new cross-signed key, the commandline is
downloading updates from saupdates.openprotect.com.  I'd want to see the debug
output from the sa-update run though.  It could be the cross-certify thing for
the BDE9DC10 key, or it could be something else, hard to say with the given
info..

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"That thing [the space shuttle] has the glide slope of a brick."