I had read about the whois plugin into SA. But I cant seem to find it
now Can someone tell me how do I install this
I beleive that could be a very effective idea to score on domain names
who have bad registrars

Every hour hundreds of domains get registered purely for the purpose of
spamming. That is what I assume because I see so many new  one liner
spams with just a link  to a site, and soon the  site gets listed in
URIBL* If I could just block these spammers based on their registrars
then SA could turn very effective. I could even use this information at
my MTA and reject mails from spamming domains

BTW is it allowed to do automated whois queries. I initially though this
was not allowed

Thanks
Ram