On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 13:38 +0100, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> [...]

I think I am missing something here. The NS address is different from
the registrar.
How can we score based on NS address? Can a spammer not put innocent
servers as his Nameserver , as long as they allow DNS queries to his
host

The format of the registrar in whois information is not standardized. I
wonder why.  If I could do something like
dig domain.tld REG ( just like dig domain.tld MX )
then life would have been so simple.

Thanks
Ram