Bowie Bailey ha scritto:
Francesco Abeni wrote:
(...) I'd like to implement a "Bogus MX" ...

I would say that it is too risky to put a non-smtp host as your primary
MX.  There are some servers which will have a problem with that setup
and either be unable to deliver mail to you or delay the mail.

Thank you Micheal and Bowie for your replies.
I think i'll go with setting up an "higher" priority bogus MX server just in case it helps stopping some spam, since it won't cost me much.

Something else that can be useful is using an MTA blacklist.  I use the
zen.spamhaus.org blacklist on my MTA. (...)

Using SpamAssassin, i think these checks should be already active. Am i wrong? I checked 20_dnsbl_tests.cf, it contains spamhaus query as well as other ones.

--
Francesco Abeni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]