Hi,

The url to pastebin is http://pastebin.ca/910275
apologies if this is wrong - its my first time using pastebin.

Thanks
Kate

--[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
please post a URL to a sample message, or via pastebin so that we can run it
through our installations and see what it hits.

what is your SA installation hitting and scoring it as ?

Regards,

--

Kate Kleinschafer
Internet Services

/A division of Rheel Electronics Ltd /
Phone +64-3-386 3070 Fax +64-3-386-3071
Mobile +64-21-386-394

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.getrheel.co.nz

This e-mail together with any attachments is confidential, may be subject to legal privilege and may contain proprietary information, including information protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, use or disclose this e-mail; please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail.