I have removed the extras and changed the expiry.
http://pastebin.ca/910360

Thanks for the help
Kate

Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 10:36 +1300, Kathryn Allan wrote:

Thanks I will try the suggestions in the other post.
I have updated the pastebin with header - i think : )
http://pastebin.ca/910315

It is a multipart/alternative message -- in this case HTML. ;)  For
reference, please, always paste the entire, raw message. Don't
copy-n-paste what your MUA displays as body. (I was going to reply to
your previous mail, but you beat me to it.)

Also, there now are three copies. ;)  The other one you pasted just a
minute after this got an expiration time. However, it much too short for
mailing list conversation. 4 hours is not sufficient.

  guenther

--

Kate Kleinschafer
Internet Services

/A division of Rheel Electronics Ltd /
Phone +64-3-386 3070 Fax +64-3-386-3071
Mobile +64-21-386-394

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.getrheel.co.nz

This e-mail together with any attachments is confidential, may be subject to legal privilege and may contain proprietary information, including information protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, use or disclose this e-mail; please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail.