Hi John,

But, I've tried learning any email after I recieved the Perl error message
and none are being learned?
And why is the spam being scored wioth spamassassin?
I don't understand? Could my Bayes DB need to be re-synced or forced to
expire some dups or ?

My users are getting the "nice girl emails and they are not scoring as I've
shown in my post - why?
They score with spamassassin debug but are not being stopped by SA in my
maillogs?
Can I provide more details?
Thanks,

pichels