Kris Deugau wrote:
NFN Smith wrote:

I'll check the MD archives for release notes, and see what's in the Testing branch.

Just checked the changelog;  there was a fix for this in MD 2.63 upstream:

Yep.  I found that shortly after I posted.

Backporting the Debian package should be a matter of snagging the source from testing or unstable and rebuilding on stable. I'd suggest unstable unless it has bizarre dependencies on too many things.

You might also check the "volatile" repository; there might be a newer MD in there. (As well as SA, come to think of it.)

In Debian, 2.64-1 are the current versions in both Testing and Unstable.

As a general rule, I try to not use stuff from Unstable on working servers. I checked, and there's updates for SA at volatile.debian.org, but not for MD.

For now, I think getting MD 2.64-1 from Testing will do what I need.

Thanks for the responses.

Smith