On 02.04.08 09:06, John Hardin wrote:
> Sure it won't if nobody ever publishes any SPF records.

and they don't publish SPF since "nobody uses them" and they don't use SPF
because "spammers also use SPF" which they understand as "SPF is useless"

people are someetimes incredibly dumb when it comes to technologies.

> >Instead, try enabling the vbounce ruleset...
>
> Certainly, do that. But *also* publish SPF records so that the people who
> *do* check SPF have a chance to reject forgeries proactively.

Agreed, just do it.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.