In regards to Pyzor. I'm wondering if anyone out there is using this at any large scale. Unlike the razor-agent which appears to be a Perl module that gets loaded at startup, I'm concerned about SA having to exec the python interpreter and having that setup/teardown time for each and every message.

Adding salt to the wound, our SA servers run on diskless servers; so having it have to run over NFS makes for a double whammy.

Is there a better way to implement Pyzor or is it not even worth the trouble?

TIA

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows.