From: Robert Blayzor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:05 AM
To: Ben Poliakoff
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using Pzyor with high volume

On Apr 30, 2008, at 11:59 AM, Ben Poliakoff wrote:
> Seems to be just the sort of thing to address your concern (short of
> a perl implementation of the pyzor client).  I should note that *I*
> haven't used the ReadyExec stuff in my environment [1] (where
> executing
> the pyzor client hasn't been much of a resource drain), but I've
> thought
> about it.

Yeah, I did run over this, but haven't had to much experience in
installing/maintaining that.  That's why I'm trying to weigh the value
of Pyzor vs. having to complicate the installation any more.  A Perl
agent of Pyzor would be ideal.

> [1] My environment supports about 2000 users scanning roughly 45000 -
> 70000/day currently spread across two older linux boxes.

My setup is over 10X that, which is why this is a concern! ;-)

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging
Windows.