On 21.07.2008 23:36 CE(S)T, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
OK, I told you to check previously received mail for the same broken
URIBL hit pattern. So you could just have a look at the X-Spam headers
using your MUA. Probably the easiest method anyway, just to spot a few
other mails showing the same pattern.

I found out that I can search for messages containing a certain term in a certain mail header, connected with AND, in Thunderbird. So did I. And I found 13 messages with all three matches for several unrelated domains (ebay.de is among them, in ham) since 2008-07-01.

What does that tell us? It's broken for 3 weeks now and it doesn't come from my domain.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>