On 20.07.2008 20:21 CE(S)T, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 20:07 +0200, Yves Goergen wrote:
On 20.07.2008 16:39 CE(S)T, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
Bad DNS response? That probably would explain why the domain ended up on
RED, GRAY and BLACK. See above. Do you see hits like these with other
mail, too? Does it happen frequently / occasionally or is it an isolated
incident? Necessary info to start hunt this down.
This is the first time I see it, but I don't look into the report very often because only very few messages get flagged as spam in error. I let my server flag anything from 5.0 points on and deny anything from a higher score that is defined per incoming mail address.

Oh, I didn't mean to ask if you have seen it before, but if it happened
before. You asked about an anomaly, so start investigating and hunting
down this issue... Go grep your logs. :)

Correct. My fault. I've looked through the e-mails that I have received today and that contain my quoted signature. All of them I could find from today have this issue. All messages from today that contain the link show the same 3 matches. The URL would be in all 3 lists.

I can remember that I have run 'sa-update' sometime the last days, not sure when it was exactly. I just ran it again but now it didn't find an update.

I need to think about disabling these rules until the cause has been found.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>