On 21.07.2008 22:10 CE(S)T, mouss wrote:
# spamassassin -t < message.eml

Look through each single message from all my folders that I have received within the last two weeks, view the source, copy it into a file, upload it to the server, and run a command against that file? That seems to be a bit too much work, and I really don't have the time for that.

I have disabled the rules URIBL_{RED,GREY,BLACK} for now and will see how it impacts on spam detection. I usually deny messages with more than 7...12 points and see a lot messages with 20+ points in my filter log.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>