Hi all,

I'm the author of the iXhash plugin, a piece of code that computes a variety of 'fuzzy checksums' along the lines of the NiXSpam project (run by the German IT magazine iX). I also run two DNS zones (nospam.login-solutions.de,nospam.login-solutions.ag), containing fuzzy checksum data from various spam traps.

Now, I'll leave my current job where I had the opportunity to run a dedicated server to maintain the lists. I wonder if it it is worth my while to actually migrate to whole stuff (and expand it to contain data from other sources) or to just release a final version of the plugin and call it quits.

I guess this list is the best place to ask those of you who use the plugin for feedback. I'd appreciate any comments and information an hit rates, FPs and such

Thanks in advance

Dirk