-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:29:20 -0700
> Von: "Robert - elists" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Betreff: RE: iXhash plugin and lists - feedback wanted

> > I'm the author of the iXhash plugin, a piece of code that computes a
> > variety of 'fuzzy checksums' along the lines of the NiXSpam project (run
> > by the German IT magazine iX).
> > I also run two DNS zones
> > (nospam.login-solutions.de,nospam.login-solutions.ag), containing fuzzy
> > checksum data from various spam traps.
> >
> > Now, I'll leave my current job where I had the opportunity to run a
> > dedicated server to maintain the lists.
> > I wonder if it it is worth my while to actually migrate to whole stuff
> > (and expand it to contain data from other sources) or to just release a
> > final version of the plugin and call it quits.
> >
> > I guess this list is the best place to ask those of you who use the
> > plugin for feedback. I'd appreciate any comments and information an hit
> > rates, FPs and such
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Dirk
>
> Dirk
>
> I just started running iXhash about a week ago on a 3.2.5 SA
>
> I haven't really had enough time to eval the net effects all the way
> around.
>
> Do you have any extra tools that would help the SA community to eval
> iXhash
> in our environments other than what we already have available out there??
>
>  - rh
Robert,

I'm afraid, no. My principal problem is getting enough spam/ham (less than say
a week old) to do some serious mass checks.
I hope someone around here is in a better position to do so. I'd love some
stats. There are enough tools out there for that purpose, I think.

Dirk
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03