Marc Perkel wrote:
I don't know how this will work but I'm building the data now. For those of you who are familiar with Day old bread lists to detect new domains, as you know there's a lag time in the data and they often don't have data from all the registries. So - here's a different solution.

What I'm thinking is to accumulate every domain name that interacts with my system and storing it in a list. Eventually after a week or so I should have a good list. Then the idea is to do a lookup to see if a new domain is NOT on the list. This will catch all really new domains, but will have some false positives. But - if it is mixed with other conditionals it might be a good way to detect and block spam from or linking to tasting domains.

Thoughts?

How will you keep your list from being easily polluted?

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net