Hi Blaine,
At 17:00 22-09-2008, Blaine Fleming wrote:
Honestly, on my system I have less than 0.01% hits against a list of domains registered in the last five days so I've always considered the list a failure. However, several others are reporting excellent hit rates on it. I think it is because the test is so far after everything else though.

Even if your traffic patterns are different, the hit rates shouldn't be that low. There would be a difference if your MTA uses a DNSBL to reject or if you apply other pre-content filtering techniques.

Regards,
-sm