Marc Perkel schrieb:

> And I don't yet know if it will work. I'm still building the list. I
> just wanted to throw the concept out there and see if it sparks
> innovation. It might turn out to be a dead end.

I don't think if this is really innovative (my own recollection goes
back to an experimental DNS server I wrote for that in late 2005 [1],
and I certainly wasn't the first).

It turned out to be not that useful for me, so I dropped the project
(not only for me, also according to data referenced in [2], which of
course may be obsolete by now).

Maybe patterns have changed in the meantime, and it certainly makes
sense to test this again.

-- Matthias

[1]
http://matthias.leisi.net/archives/129-New-version-of-Domain-Age-DNS-Server.html