Occasionally I'd like to do something like this:

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]   /^smtp[0-9]+\.orange\.fr$/

The situation is that domain.fr is relaying mail through their provider,
which has a number of smtp servers named smtpNN.orange.fr.  If I were
to stick to the current whitelist_from_rcvd, I'd only be able to do:

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]   orange.fr

But that opens to emails from domain.fr also being accepted when sent
from e.g. ADSL and dial-up lines on orange.fr.  I think actually it
would be wanadoo.fr in this case, but you get the idea.

Has anyone already looked at this?

/Per Jessen, Zürich