From: Matt Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 23:48:57 -0500

   Brian J. Murrell wrote:
   > If I get a spam and I need to have SA learn that it's spam with
   > sa-learn, wouldn't it be useful to also skew the AWL for that sender so
   > that future uses of the AWL for that spammer will push the overall spam
   > score up?
   > Thots?

You can use spamassassin --add-to-blacklist.   There isn't much of a
point though, since the email address isn't likely to ever be reused.
Only 5% of my spam is in the AWL.

   If a spammer is using the same sending address over and over again,
   blacklist them entirely.

Yep.

   That said, I've never seen a spammer re-use the same address twice.

The sagrey plugin addresses this.   Sagrey hits on the 95% of
spam that is from a new email+IP.

-jeff