Hello, I have been using SpamAssassin integrated with Postfix via spampd
SMTP proxy and I have the following header_checks file:

There are cases where I'd rather DISCARD the low score mail (>= 4, < 8)
than REJECT, for instance:

   When the mail contains mailing-list headers - some mailing lists
   unsubscribe after too many bounces, particularly Debian with
   open/unmoderated lists.

   When the mail was sent to a quasi-spamtrap address - I'm aliased on a
   few hosts with webmas...@example.com type addresses, some of which
   will generate bounce warnings to mailer-daemon who is aliased to
   several people, evil!

Unfortunately Postfix header_checks can only process one header at a
time, there's no way to compound conditions of multiple headers.  I've
searched and can't seem to come up with any possibility of configuring
Postfix to conditionally discard rather than bounce.  I'm on the verge
of customizing an example Perl milter to do the job, but it seems like
something that should be built-in to either Postfix, spampd, or perhaps
amavisd-new - any suggestions?

--
Gerald Turner  Email: gtur...@unzane.com  JID: gtur...@jabber.unzane.com
GPG: 0xFA8CD6D5  21D9 B2E8 7FE7 F19E 5F7D  4D0C 3FA0 810F FA8C D6D5