matus and others

i hadnt ever seen that info before and was just checking to see what it was
all about

first of all, the info on the SA website download area is outdated. bad
info.

second of all, i was trying to figure out if it was talking about getting
valid info to people and if it could be benefical for our clients and even
more specifically if it could benefit legit people that email our clients
who send garbage that gets bounced.

getting good info to people when there are problems usually seems to be
helpful.

we do not use the function where the email becomes an attachment if that is
what you mean by report safe

 - rh