Jesse Stroik wrote:
You don't.  Hit delete.

Sorry, there aren't enough of me to hand-filter 30K ISP user accounts.

Unfortunately I'm getting reports that the current catch rate is closer to 50% on a number of accounts - of course, without reporting of some kind I can't do much to improve that... but even with more reporting, I'd still appreciate some constructive suggestions as to how to get more of those missed spams tagged and filed as such once I have them in hand to inspect.

On a smaller scale, I *was* able to hit pretty close to a 99% catch rate for a fairly diverse user base at ~500 accounts for quite some time. I don't think I'll manage quite that accuracy over a larger user base, but I don't see why it's so impossible to at least improve the hit rate on some of the more marginal spam.

-kgd