On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:16:48 +0100, Karsten Bräckelmann
<guent...@rudersport.de> wrote:

>On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 14:50 +0000, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
>
>> Using --lint the rule come back clean but on testing it appears to be
>> ignored. It's in the spamassassin directory.
>>
>> Am I missing something stupid? (Wouldn't be the 1st time)
>
>You're missing a lot of details.  How do you test your rules? Try using
>the -D debugging, to see if the sub-rules actually hit. No sample, so we
>can't tell if your rules are correct.
>

>> header __NFheader ALL =~ /live\.com/i
>> score __NFheader 0.1
>
>Meta-match sub-rules don't score.
>
>> uri __NFuri /www\.google\.com\/groups\//
>> score __NFuri 0.1
>> meta NFheader_Details (__NFheader && __NFuri)
>> describe NFheader_Details live dot com spam
>> score NFheader_Details 5.0

Testing was done through spamassassin --lint and with debug. I used a
mail that *should* have hit the rules. Tried it with and without
scores for meta's... just in case.

I'll post up a sample of a test mail once the current round of other
network screw ups are resolved.

TIA

Nigel