On 4-Apr-2009, at 04:07, Mark wrote:
Consider using SRS. I wrote a (now somewhat older) doc about it, at:

http://srs-socketmap.info/sendmailsrs.htm

But it gives you an idea. There's good C implementations for it, these
days, and it will definitely stop ALL fake bounce, with no FPs.

I've read up on this a bit and while SRS seems like a really great idea at first, I can see some real problems with it. Especially if you have a mail cluster instead of a single server.

--
Rumour is information distilled so finely that it can filter
        through anything. It does not need doors and windows --