From: LuKreme [mailto:krem...@kreme.com]
Sent: zaterdag 4 april 2009 19:47
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ways to block bouncebacks?

[...]

Just to be clear on this, SRS wasn't my invention: it was primarily
developed by Shevek, to work in conjunction with SPF. It is multi-teered,
really (my doc just covers the basics). It allows for endless chained
(SRS0/SRS1) return-paths, BerkeleyDB support (for resolving non-local
machine parts)  and, far as I know, has no known flaws. It can be found
(Perl version) at:

http://search.cpan.org/~shevek/Mail-SRS-0.31/lib/Mail/SRS.pm

- Mark