On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Theo Van Dinter wrote:

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:
And 135k doesn't add up to a lot of bandwidth?
And if bandwidth at the server is a problem, would publishing the ruleset
updates via the Coral Cache network work?

Unfortunately, no.  In fact, they kind of suck as a CDN.  We
originally were putting updates through there and would regularly have
issues w/ 404s, corrupt or incomplete downloads, etc.

It may have improved since the 2005 or so timeframe when we started w/
updates, but ...  Haven't checked in a while.

I've edited my MIRRORED.BY, we'll see how it goes...

  The real opiate of the masses isn't religion; it's the belief that
  somewhere there is a benefit that can be delivered without a
  corresponding cost.                       -- Tom of "Radio Free NJ"
 9 days until the 64th anniversary of VE day