John Hardin wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Jesse Thompson wrote:
>
>> A word of caution.  Be very careful how you use the list.  The
>> intended usage for the list is to prevent (or monitor) local users
>> from sending email to the listed addresses.  The phishers frequently
>> use compromised end-user accounts to receive the phishing replies, so
>> there is a high risk of false positives, especially if you attempt to
>> classify messages containing one these addresses as spam.
>
> Thread fork!
>
> Would it be useful to have a similar list for 419 fraud contact addresses?
>
> Discuss...

That was always my intention - there are a couple of us looking at
several methods of automatically listing e-mail addresses present in the
body of spam or the Reply-To header to specifically target stuff that
often slips though with low scores.

I'm also looking at listing URIs that are impossible to list in the
traditional URIBLs  e.g. groups.yahoo.com/groupname/message/1

Cheers,
Steve.