You did enable razor in the server-wide config, right? Not per-user
settings.
I have enabled razor this way:

I have this lines in my /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
#razor
use_razor2 1
razor_config /etc/razor/razor-agent.conf

I also have this line in /etc/spamassassin/v310.pre
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2

It should be enough according to many HOW-TOs. Or should I enable Razor in some Amavis-new config file? If yes where and how?

Sorry, don't know details about Amavis. But it doesn't happen to be
configured to run without network tests or something?

I have $sa_local_tests_only = 0, so it should run every tests.

Since running 'spamassassin' does use Razor, but Amavis does not, I'd go
check the Amavis configuration.

But what should I look for?

BTW, how did you verify Amavis doesn't use Razor? And spamassassin does?

After running spamassassin < /tmp/test.txt command I see a new line in the /var/log/razor-agent.log file, but aftere receiving mail through amavis or running spamc < /tmp/test.txt command there are no new lines in that file.

Attila Mesterhazy