Hi,

> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 08:57:28AM +0200, alex k wrote:
>>
>> It is Linux centric and I do mention that on the project side.
>>
>> The code part you mention is the one that kills a leftover convert
>> process
>> after it reached its timeout, an exeption.
>> You got the sources, go ahead and make a windows version.
>
> You seem you think "ps" works the same on every Unix variant. What does
> Windows have to do with it? I'm not here to nitpick, but it's pretty
> serious
> if processes go crazy and fill up the server. You just mention that it's
> "tested" on Linux. Most people would assume that SA plugins run fine as
> long
> as you have SA and Perl.

You forgot ocrad. Ocrad is needed by facileOCR (see "Dependencies") and as
far as I know, there is no ready-to-use binary for Windows.

OK, to make it clear. To all Windows users: use any of the other plugins
available for Windows, there are several. You will not be able to fulfill
the requirements.

And again, you got the sources, adapt it to your needs.
I'm afraid, this discussion is leading nowhere.

regards,
Xela