LuKreme wrote:
On 24-May-2009, at 18:40, Henrik K wrote:
I don't know why users are so afraid of words like SVN. You have to look at the project, not version numbers.

I don't have FuzzyOCR installed, and it's not because of the SVN. First, I don't think my server can take the processing hit and second it requires so much to be installed that I'm SURE my server can't take the hit.

May I ask how many mails you process per day? Please note that

a) FuzzyOcr runs last if properly installed
b) it doesn't do anything if the score exceeds a configurable threshold
c) it supports hashes and other things that make processing faster

Cheers,

Chris