> On 1-Jun-2009, at 05:52, Michael Scheidell wrote:
>> I don't follow anyone on twitter.
>> Went to their web site for the first time last week to look for their
>> complaint address.
>
> I've never seen a mail from twitter that was not directed to my
> twitter account.  I searched the entire mailspool for the last 31
> days.  This is certainly not normal.

That is what I have been saying.

And I don't have a twitter account.

Obviously, they are letting automated processes in.
While they are working on trying to stop Twitspam
Flood of Twitter Spam Has Only Just Begun
<http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524279,00.html>, they should try to do
something about people mass inviting a harvested list of email addresses.

Its way too easy to invite someone you don't know to your tweets.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer