On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:37, LuKreme<krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> On Jul 31, 2009, at 1:33 PM, jdow wrote:
>>
>> Given that profanity is the effort of a small mind to express itself
>> I have a feeling he's going to receive his third and final warning any
>> time now, Matt
>
> Given that nothing that richard said is not anything I've heard on, say,
> prime time TV or... a committee meeting I am really curious now as to what
> was considered 'obscene'.
>
> I'm quite serious.
>
> Have I stumbled into a list run by religious freaks?

(mods: sorry if this also falls into the verboten category, I'm more
trying to explore/catalog than perpetuate)

Maybe it was using the word "bitch", where he could have used the word
"complain".

(and, religious freaks aren't the only freaks that don't like to see
the word "Jesus" used in that kind of context ... saying words like
"Jesus" around atheist freaks can also result in them claiming offence
... luckily religious freaks and atheist freaks aren't as common as
merely religious people and merely atheist people)