rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
> email me off list as I've just been
> banned for upsetting a sponsor LOL....

Richard, this has nothing to do with Barracuda. They have no influence
over my opinions whatsoever. I don't work for Apache or Barracuda, or
any company sponsored by either.Neither Apache nor Barracuda has
complained. At the time I warned you, I didn't even remember that
Barracuda ever donated to Apache. I don't think any member of the PMC
has any regular contact with Barracuda, although we've had occasional
contact about using their RBL.

Your warning is about using foul language, and then choosing to thumb
your nose at the warning Justin gave you. You're behaving like an
impudent and foul mouthed child, and that's unwelcome her.

That said, I really don't appreciate you using this list to rant about
Barracuda's products, or discuss them at all. This is the SpamAssassin
list, not the Barracuda list. Barracuda may use SpamAssassin, and
SpamAssassin may support the Barracuda public RBL, but beyond that, any
discussion of them is, quite frankly, off-topic. I don't care how good
or bad their commercial product, or its support is, because it is
off-topic here. I don't welcome people praising Barracuda any more than
I welcome complaints. It simply doesn't matter to SpamAssassin, so it
doesn't belong here.

You may as well be ranting about Ford cars for all I care, it still
doesn't belongs here.

This list is about SpamAssassin, nothing more, nothing less.

Continue with the foul language, and you'll find the door very quickly.
Keep harping on the same off-topic subject and we will eventually get
tired of it. You've said your peace about Barracuda, now give it a rest,
because frankly I don't care about their products, I care about our product.

Is that difficult to understand?