On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 00:51 -0600, LuKreme wrote:
> On 16-Aug-2009, at 16:55, MySQL Student wrote:
> >> So perhaps instead of adding another RBL, maybe some admins need to
> >> consider adding in some HELO checking / rejection.
> > Can you explain a bit more here? What are you checking for, that the
> > host is valid?
>
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/postfix-us...@postfix.org/msg15167.html>
>
> That gives me a 46% rejection rate just on HELO/EHLO and a 47%
> rejection rate on unknown users.

I have to agree with LuKreme, my overnight had 446 blocked prior to RBL,
and only 387 by RBL. Again, noted that 'Barracuda' missed 43, 35 of
these Spamhaus caught - so for me Spamhaus is still better than
Barracuda. Also, I was sat in on a phone conference at Barracuda last
year where the motives were made clear; "Long term we intend to charge
for it" (OWTTE).

************************
Mon Aug 17 03:59:01 2009
************************