On 10/05/2009 02:30 PM, René Berber wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:

I heard an interesting story from a friend who was working in Mexico for
the past few months.  Apparently in some Latin American countries,
uppercase legitimate person-to-person e-mail is common because it is
seen as a sign of respect.  This apparently is due to historical
telegraph messages being in uppercase.

Not true.

Could you provide some context? Where are you from? What kind of industry or people are you exposed to?

In any case it seems that our nightly masscheck ham is missing mail from Latin American users.

Warren Togami
wtog...@redhat.com