Warren Togami wrote:

> OK... asking again, it seems more likely the commonality in people who
> write mail in all caps is being extremely untechnical, barely able to
> type, or working for the government.

And your question is...?

Sounds like the part of your friend's comment that talks about the
telegraph, 99% of people in Mexico do not use the telegraph, its even
difficult to find the telegraph offices since a long time ago.  So yes,
perhaps your "friend" was talking about some out of the way, far from
the cities, place; and about people that don't use email much, and I
wouldn't expect them to spam (if they exist).

What has all this to do with spam?

About 1% of spam on my servers comes from México, nowhere near the big
guns, and most of that is from spam-bots.  Of course your title says
Latin America, the big guns in Latin America are Brasil and Argentina,
so why are we wasting time on this?
--
René Berber