R-Elists wrote:
>> Complaints liks this keep coming up for various whitelists.
>> The usage alternative I just suggested may solve this problem
>> for many people.

Just what I said. If an IP whitelist cause too many spams to get a "free
pass", then instead of using that whitelist as a free pass to the
inbox... instead... use it to bypass all checking of the sender IPs
against blacklists, but still do content spam filtering on the message.

This is actually what Marc Percel recommend with his "Yellow" list. I'm
simply stating that this approach is good for additional whitelists
if/when someone likes the whitelist overall, but find it leads to too
many FNs.

--
Rob McEwen
http://dnsbl.invaluement.com/