On 30.11.09 12:49, rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
> To: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
> Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
>
> Taurus. Depends on context. I get nothing from France that I would ever
> want - but that may not suit people who deal with the French.

Yes, but only if you have that tule in your personal user_prefs (or if only
you receive mail on the site), and only until anyone from *.fr starts
sending you mail. You apparently even will not notice that unless you check
your spam regularly.

I guess people here care not only about their mailboxes but about servers
and server farms where this would not be globally acceptable.

P.S.
it's funny that you send me private copies for mail that DOES belong to
the list, but you refuse private mail even if it's does NOT belong here.

(and you even blocked mail from /16 myy server belong to, but that is
apparently directly related to what I told you in last mail you seem to have
received)

He who laughs last thinks slowest.