On Nov 30, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Charles Gregory wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
>>> PS. If I were a spammer I would be laughing my ass off at this waste of
>>> time. Every effort spent on fighting each other is less spent on them.
>> Actually, it's reasonable to argue that you are worse - you've just
>> contributed to an argument that you complain of, wasting bytes. I think
>> that's 'hypocrisy'....
>
> I did not 'contribute' to the argument. I described how useless it was to me
> and asked to have it 'relabelled' with a different subject.
>
> But yes, now that I'm answering you, I'm a hypocrite, and the spammers have
> reason to laugh again. :)

Why anyone replies to this guy about anything is beyond me.    Adding him to a
kill file doesn't do much good when you still see the other half of the
"argument".

Chris

Chris Owen         - Garden City (620) 275-1900 -  Lottery (noun):
President          - Wichita     (316) 858-3000 -    A stupidity tax
Hubris Communications Inc      www.hubris.net